Monday, November 19, 2012

Parenting.

I have three little girls, they are smart, funny and a whole lot of fun to hang around with. They are also pure unadulterated evil. A trait that my wife seems to think is completely my fault, I contend it is equal parts my bad behavior/genes and the fact she made them look like innocent angels.

They aren't innocent... But they haven't fine tuned their skills yet.

Fortunately we've been able to curtail them from major damage, like their obsession with destroying my belongings... Ashley says they are trying to destroy things I like cause the want to spend more time with me and think these objects keep me away from them.

Examples:

- I bought a very unimportant and common Roman bronze coin to share with the girls. Katie threw it into the garden. I then proceeded to calmly dive into the plants.
- They keep finding my tools, I don't know how, but they do. They'll just suddenly appear with a small hammer or something.

My mother-in-law claims all her children had this kind of phase, including Ashley, but around age 6 they calm down and act like non-psychotic human beings.

2 comments:

prin said...

Here's hopin'! :D

Brian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian