Friday, August 15, 2008

Something Big.

Something very big has happened. I do not wish to tell you what it is, until it has been decided what will happen. Do not worry, it's nothing bad, but could be a wonderful thing depending on what happens.

I dunno though, I'm a little worried... I'm just glad that Ashley doesn't do a lot of the things I do.

Just wanted to let you all know. I hope to tell you all soon once this gets figured out.

On the bright side, we're having a wonderful time on our honeymoon.

5 comments:

the iNDefatigable mjenks said...

I know what it is.

Jidai said...

You do?

JenBun said...

I hope all is well, with you both.

Much love!

♥ ♥

Rachel said...

you are such a blogger tease....

the iNDefatigable mjenks said...

Yes, I figured it out.

Remember, I've been there twice before.